Things to do in Peoria, IL
Perfectly situated in downtown Peoria, Four Points Peoria is within walking distance to many corporate headquarters, hospitals, and the Peoria River Front. Centrally located within the business and entertainment district, take advantage of the many things to do in Peoria, IL.
- Bradley University
- Caterpillar Visitors Center
- Dozer Park
- General Wayne A. Downing Peoria International Airport
- George L. Luthy Memorial Botanical Garden
- Jubilee College State Park
- Northwoods Mall
- Par-A-Dice Casino
- Peoria Civic Center
- Peoria Riverfront Museum
- Peoria Zoo
- Spirit of Peoria
- University of Illinois College of Medicine
- WeaverRidge Golf Club
- Wildlife Prairie Park
How To Get Here
- Caterpillar Visitors Center & Museum, 0.4 miles - Learn about the history of Caterpillar, design your own Cat machine, and test out your skills on a simulator to see what's it's like to to be an operator.
- Spirit of Peoria, 0.5 miles - Take a one to five-day cruise on one of the US's only overnight paddlewheeler.
- Peoria Civic Center, 0.5 miles - Attend a sporting event, live entertainment, or large conference at this 110,000 square foot event space.
- Peoria Riverfront Museum, 0.5 miles - Explore art, science, and culture at this riverfront museum which features both permanent and rotating exhibits.
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, 0.5 miles - One of the country's largest medical schools, the Illinois College of Medicine offers clinical training and research.
- Dozer Park, 1.0 miles - Catch a Peoria Chiefs baseball game in the heart of downtown Peoria.
- Bradley University, 1.6 miles - This private accredited university is ranked as a top school among midwest regional universities, and is focused on excellence, leadership, and innovation.
- George L. Luthy Memorial Botanical Gardens, 2.1 miles - Explore this garden showcase featuring herbs, woodlands, roses, and many other local plants and flowers in this five-acre garden.
- Peoria Zoo, 2.3 miles - Visit the Peoria Zoo, open daily, and see giraffes, lions, amphibians, and many more creatures.
- Par-A-Dice Casino, 3.1 miles - Press your luck in this casino, featuring over 1,000 slot machines and 24 table games.
- Northwoods Mall, 5.1 miles - Spend a day shopping at this indoor mall, featuring over 90 stores.
- WeaverRidge Golf Club, 7.4 miles - Play on the number one golf course in Illinois, featuring rolling hills and forested valleys.
- Wildlife Prarie Park, 14.1 miles - This 2,000-acre zoological park is home to over 150 animals, including wolves, bison, black bear, cougars, otters, and more.
- Jubilee College State Park, 17.3 miles - Enjoy a day outdoors in this 3,200-acre park featuring rolling hills, creeks, and wildlife.